– Psy.D in Clinical Psychology at Argosy University – Orange County (APA-Accredited).
– M.A. in Clinical Psychology at Argosy University – Orange County.
– B.A. in Sociology with Minor in Psychology at University of Redlands.
– Post-Doctoral Fellowship (APPIC-Accredited): Sharp Mesa Vista Hospital’s Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT-Informed Skills IOP) and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (Cog-IOP).
– Pre-Doctoral Internship (APA-Accredited): Southern Arizona Psychology Internship Center.
– Graduate trainings at an outpatient behavioral health hospital, mental health clinics, a college counseling center, and a dual diagnosis residential treatment center.
Licensed in 2015 (CA License PSY27892), I served as the only psychologist in Sharp Mesa Vista’s Dual Recovery Intensive Outpatient Program (Dual IOP), Trauma IOP, and Veterans Pogram. I was later recruited to work at Sharp McDonald Center’s Inpatient (Detox/Residential) and Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) until electing to pursue a long-standing dream to open my private practice in 2018.
One of my other professional passions over the years has been to supervise and train the next generation of therapists. On days I am not in private practice, I serve as a Clinical Supervisor at a local crisis house.
Schedule Your Consultation
Directly book your free phone consultation with me.